[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 2 05:53:04 CST 2011

http://rajcritic.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/gandhi-was-a-sex-maniac/

praNAms Sri Venkatesh prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Though I am not able to read the contents of above link, it seems you are
telling us that 'mahAtma' gAndhi was a sex maniac hence he is not an
authority to teach anything on shishtAcharaNa.  And you have already
discarded bhagavatpAda due to his non-exposure to
saMsAra/gruhastAshrama..So, according to this,  even our present day
Amnaya peetAdhipati-s and rAghaveshAnanda swamiji too are not eligible to
suggest / comment anything about shAstra vAkya with regard to sex &
related matters.  So, prabhuji, I am just curious to know who is that
shreshTa/shishta according to you who can adjudicate this issue without
any controversy??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar