[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:17:00 CST 2011

Namaste

The Cow Dung is used in preparation of 'Pancha Gavya'. It is a mixture
of Cow Urine, Cow Dung, Cow Milk, Curds and Ghee, and also Kushodaka.
The best of Brahmins drink this Pancha Gavya to burn all the sins. Cow
Dung called as Bull crap by westerners is sacred to us.

They say the only unclean part of a cow is the mouth. That is why we
should do Puja to the hind part not the front.

> Sri Venkatesh I am sorry for my uncalled for tirade, I broke the
> Ahimsa rule in defending it.
>
> Kman
>
> On 12/2/11, kman <krismanian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> said
>>
>>>The Experiments with Truth and Brahmacharya. Kindly excuse me if this
>>>is off topic but this is a reply  to below message.
>>
>>>http://rajcritic.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/gandhi-was-a-sex-maniac/

>> You are pathetic. I was resisting myself not to respond to your "Bull
>>crap" e-mail. Now I lost it.
>> Shame on you to disgrace Mahatma Ghandi and call yourself a spiritual
>> seeker (since you are in this list, I assume you are a spiritual
>> seeker)
>> > --
>> Kman
>>

> --