[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:08:26 CST 2011

This question for Shri Vidyasankar. As far as I know, sthAlipAka yajna does
not involve animal sacrifice. Is there any reason why this involves animal
sacrifice? Does 6.4.19 say that this is an extension to sthalipaka yajna or
does it say that sthAlipaka yajna should be performed the next day? If it
is the latter, then this should be different from sthAlipaka yajna. is it
not?

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Rajaram Venkataramani <rajaramvenk at gmail.com