[Advaita-l] Timing for sessions on apaureshya with Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:15:38 CST 2011

Dear All,

We will have two sessions on 8-Dec to clarify doubts on apauresyatvam from
9 - 10 AM (sastrigal's residence) and 15 - 16.00 PM (mylapore sanskrit
college next door). We will have 10 - 15.00 to read any references that he
may give us and prepare questions for the afternoon session.  If required,
we will go deeper in to the topic the next day but sastrigal feels that
this is a fairly simple topic and we should be able to address it as per
the plan above. As per sastrigal's request, I willl be mailing a summary of
the traditional position as per my understanding and the counters to
apaureshyatvam ahead of the session so that he can be prepared.

The session will be in Tamil. Those who are interested, please be there on
time and confirm your attendance by e-mail to sastrigal as well. I can be
reached on +91-9944956934, if need be.

Best Regards
Rajaram Venkataramani