[Advaita-l] Specific response to BU 6.4.19 question

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 16:32:00 CST 2011

May be I also missed a few mails in this thread. Anyway, was not Suresvara a married man turned sanyashi to have love-making experience in his past? Would he not have the knowledge of it in his memory and yet not the yearning for it, as he was a sanyashi? What do you think of that?

Regards,

Sunil KB