[Advaita-l] No one is liberated yet?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:34:44 CST 2011

These problems are not unique to ekajIvavAda. They apply to
sR^iShTi-dR^iShTi-vAda too. Just replace word 'dream' with 'mithyA', and
they are applicable to whole advaita-matam.
See advaita-works which are dedicated to prove mithyAtvam of world, as
advaita-siddhi for solution.
*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*