[Advaita-l] Analysis of attributes and their locus

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 04:41:30 CST 2011

Shree Venkatesh Murthy - PraNAms

There is no disagreement here - I notice in essence we concur.

As a note: advaita is not a practice since any practice involves dvaita, but the  truth that has to be understood. and YES it requires a mind that is qualified - if that is what you mean by strong mind. No disagreements here.
I remain.
Hari Om!
Sadananda