[Advaita-l] Thank you and Bye

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:26:58 CST 2011

An internet forum is, by definition, something that presents diverse views.
And given the contemporary world, it is also a given that many of these
views are not consistent with tradition or with what a given member thinks
of as tradition. In particular, this forum was never meant to be a substitute
for traditional learning of vedAnta. It is, at best, a convenient place to find
some quick answers and maybe conduct a basic discussion. At worst, it is
a distraction and a time sink that takes away from more serious study.

Good luck with your search for answers,

Vidyasankar