[Advaita-l] Gems from the Ocean of ..........Thought

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:28:03 CST 2011

Dear Professor Krishnamurthy,

Please accept my greetings and good wishes on the occasion of bringing out two publications/books.  As a person who has been in the (Jawaharlal Nehru) University service (although as an administrator) for over 35 years in New Delhi, I could well imagine the efforts that go in the preparation of a scholarly manuscript. Do hope that more scholarly work comes forth from you.

With best personal regards,

Sincerely yours,

R. VENKATESWARAN
A-706, C-DOT Apartments
Sector 56, Gurgaon 122011
Phone: 0124-4221139; Mobile: 0 9899843321
(From October 21, 2010 - February 13, 2011)

R. Venkateswaran
B-104, Anisha Grange
Kaggadaspura, 6th E Cross
Bangalore-560093
Phone: 080-41676511; M: 0 96638 57781)
email: r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
 (upto October 20, 2010; from February 13, 2011 onwards)