[Advaita-l] Jnana and ajnana (Bhakti vs. Jnana)

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:55:22 CDT 2011

The term Sakshi did not appear in either of your posts until I posted
on how Madhusudana resolved it. Your philosophy teacher will not give
you marks. Of course, Isvara may give you liberation.

It is totally fallacious to say that advaita acharyas used minimum use
of nyaya (which FYI is different to tarka) and mainly for polemics.
Sankara used the tools of nyaya of his time and so did Madhusudana
extensively even in his bhakti works such as bhakti rasayana.

I still think you don't get it though you believe. Is Sakshi Jnana
cause of vrtti jnana and/or ajnana?

Sent from my mobile device