[Advaita-l] Jnana and ajnana (Bhakti vs. Jnana)

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:04:43 CDT 2011

The learned scholars on this forum should explain why Madhusudana asserts
that bhakti is a distinct marga and paramapurushartha. If you cannot
explain, you should be ashamed that a stalwart advaitin plagiarised ideas
from other schools of thought and deviated from his sampradaya so
radically.

My hypothesis is that Madhusudana did not deviate from Sankara at all. Of
course, I wont conclude without facts which is why I am discussing.