[Advaita-l] Jnana and ajnana (Bhakti vs. Jnana)

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:22:50 CDT 2011

Here is the counter that the author of Advaita Siddhi beautifully resolves
and you need to resolve without reference to his work. Cause and effect are
homologous. Is maya of the nature of jnana or ajnana? If it is ajnana, then
how can it logically be the cause of jnana? If it is jnana, then how can it
be the cause of ajnana? If it is indeterminate, how can it be the cause of
determinate experience as in jnana and ajnana?