[Advaita-l] A recent news item

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 10:43:03 CDT 2011

Namaste,

Being involved in Environmental Engineering myself I am pretty sure that Dr. G.D.Agarwal's anguish is not for any dearth of any appropriate technology for cleaning up of Ganga and Yamuna but for the lack of will of the part of the concerned higher authorities for getting the clean-up done. Rivers have their limits to self-purification and that means all the city sewages and industrial effluents have to be cleaned before discharge to the rivers  The Ganga-Yamuna clean-up project is going on for a long time and hope there will be clean discharges to the rivers and Mother Ganga and sister Yamuna will have clean water soon.

Regards,

Sunil KB