[Advaita-l] A question on RV...

anselmo hernandez elmo_terbutilo at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Jul 8 11:27:53 CDT 2011

Dear All:

Please receive a cordial salute to all of you,

My name is Anselmo and I'm a very basic sanskrit student,

but I would like to study from here untill the future if there is the possibility of doing a scholar research about the roots of Vedanta in the Rig Veda, not just in a serious occidental way but conjoining the traditional tools that you have at home.

But the problem for me is that I'm very far from the traditional teachers and this is just the only medium I have to star the path...

>From where I would better start it?
What should I read?
What are the basic tenets?
What do you consider good occidental academic material ?

Before hand, thanks to all of you?

Anselmo H.Q.