[Advaita-l] A question on RV...

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:56:38 CDT 2011

Pranams

I have been seeking the help of one of our advaitin contributors to learn about the advaita philosophy.

Now, I have read your reply to a poser and grateful for your detailed reply.  I am one among the many keen on understanding the Rig Veda.  If you are writing further on Rig Veda, pls do that thro this column so that I could also benefit out of it.

With profound regards,

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN

email: r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com