[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 83, Issue 10

krismanian at gmail.com krismanian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:01:23 CDT 2011

Dear Sriram,
The only moral of the story I can see is that "There were no morals" !
They did what ever they wanted (just like the US politicians or for that
matter any politician) and made rules as they went along
and also tried a firewall that in Kali uga people will question this. No
sane person can take this as moral values.
This is like the TV evangelicals here in US, who had sexual escapades and
then cry and apologise and we all stand in awe ,"Oh what a penance they
did!"
How could learned people take such rediculous stories for moral values?
Atleast one thing I take from this is that " It is not to whom you were
born or
how you were born, any body has the potential to become great"

Kris