[Advaita-l] (Advaita) Bhakti vs. Jnana

shyam Subramanian shyam_md at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 07:19:08 CDT 2011

Pranams. Your title I humbly submit is fallacious. Bhakti without Jnana is incomplete. Jnana without Bhakti is impossible. At their culmination the two are homologous.
You may find this perspective - http://www.adi-shankara.org/2007/03/does-devotion-or-bhakti-have-role-in.html - to be of interest.

Hari Om
Shri Gurubhyo namah
Shyam