[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Mar 8 15:08:32 CST 2011

Chandrashekar
-------------

I am a smartha brahmin by birth and practice daily sandhya and nitya
devatharchana wherever I am in the world with or without my panchapatra and
other pooja materials.  I want to know some of the meanings of the mantras
that i use.

G. Sivakumar
------------

Living in Powai, Mumbai for about 20 years.  Interested in Sanskrit,
Philosopy, computers, chess and carnatic music.

siva.

Janakinath
----------

Dear brothers,

I grew up in a family which is devoted to Gayatri pariwar under the
guidance of Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya. While on a abroad visit, I had
chance to read Gospel of SriRamakrishna by M. and am shaken to core by
the bhakti taught by the paramahamsa. I am on quest to realise truth and
any information available in this domain would surely be helpful in
swadhyaya and in progress.

My salutations to all in the group, as you are already on the path laid
out by seers.

Thanks for the time
Janakinath