[Advaita-l] 'madhyamaa' as 'deshavAchI' and not 'guNavAchI'

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:52:39 CDT 2011

I have learnt it as 'madhyamAm' only. But are we not making a mountain of a
mole hill?
Is not this discussion running in circles and becoming stale? Will any
useful purpose be
served by continuing it? Is the eminence and primacy of Bhagavatpada is
determined by
the wording in this sloka only?

regards,
Sarma.