[Advaita-l] Sri Shankara Jayanthi - 8th May 2011

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat May 7 00:46:23 CDT 2011

Namaste.

In the following URL of Vedanta Bharati, an institution attached to the
Yedathore Mutt, one can listen to over a dozen compositions of
Shankaracharya:

http://www.vedantabharati.com/index/uop/shankara-stava-maalaa

The BhAShya pArAyaNa Satra will commence on the 9th at Japya KShetra,
Karnataka, under the aegis of Vedanta Bharati.  It is said that over a 100
persons, including several Sannyasis, are expected to participate in the
Satra.

Om Tat Sat
subrahmanian.v