[Advaita-l] Adi Shankara,s birth date.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 14:15:31 CDT 2011

Dear Vidyasankarji,

My intention is to express my surprise that  was  there really such an exact occurrence of the same verses in Adi Sankaracharya's Brahmasutrabhashya  as well as in  the some work of Sundara Pandya.  It will be nice if any of our learned group members can enlighten us on this,  preferably by quoting the verses. Otherwise it is going to take time for me to go through the works of Sundara Pandya.

Regards,

Sunil KB