[Advaita-l] Opportunities for learning Sanskrit and Advaita Vedanta

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 04:10:51 CDT 2011

Pranam

Shri V Subramanian has mentioned about learning of Sanskrit (by correspondence) and Advaita Philosophy (thro' Skype) (medium of instruction would be either in Kannada or Sanskrit).  I have visited the website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan and getting enrolled.  If there are scholars who could teach Advaita philosophy either through Tamil/Telugu/English, I will be interested.  I am currently based in Bengaluru.

Please help me.

With profound regards,

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN