[Advaita-l] Gopuja videos

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 03:36:47 CDT 2011

I generally ask, "Why does Bible prohibit cow slaughter?" or "Why does
Islam have Halal so that they are not killed?" or "Why did Egyptians
consider cow to be an incarnation of Great Goddess Hathore?" Or "Will you
kill your mother after she cant feed you milk?"

I attached my article but it bounced back.