[Advaita-l] Maharudram 2012 in the DC area - a followup

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:12:51 CDT 2011

सदात्मध्याननिरतं विषयेभ्यः पराङ्‍मुखम् ।
नौमि शास्त्रेषु निष्णातं चन्द्रशेखरभारतीम् ॥

  Unattached to objects of the senses, Immersed in the Self day and night
Skilful in sacred lore, which He does live, My salutations to
Chandrasekhara Bharati.

Namaskaraa-s to one and all.

This is a follow-up to my earlier mail about the Maharudram event in the DC
area in April 2012  to commemorate the centenary year celebrations of the
coronation of  Shri Shri Jagadguru Chandrasekhara Bharathi Mahaswami of
Shri Shringeri Sharada Peeta.

Many of you had evinced interest to know more details. I have contacted
some and obviously missed others. So please patiently go over the flyer or
the website stated below.

Here with I am pointing to the different sections of the site as the flyer
is too big to be posted:

The event website is www.maharudram2012.org for a quick access.

http://www.maharudram2012.org/event.htm  for event details (general
schedule)

http://www.maharudram2012.org/php/contactus.php  (main contacts)

http://www.maharudram2012.org/srimukham.htm    (Acharya Swamigal's
blessings)

The event  is being conducted by a non-profit group  Ananth's Veda Group
that is functioning around VA-MD-DC area for the last 20 years and more.
The group's website is http://ananthsvedhagroup.org

www.ssvt.org  (venue of the MahaRudram)

Kindly contact me or the other organizers as listed on the site or the
flyer for any kind of information on  participation in this sacred event.

The website will act as a long-term repository of any literature collected
for this event.  Kindly contact us if you have any printed or electronic
materials that can be distributed via the website
for the benefit of all the participants.

thanks again for all your interest,

Hari Om!

Sincerely

-gopal