[Advaita-l] vedic yajna

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:21:26 CST 2011

Namaste

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> 'kalau naam saMkeertanaM smrutam', three S's recommended for mOksha mArga
> in Kaliyuga, i.e. saMkeertana, sadAchAra, satsanga.
> yajato makhaih dvapare paricaryayam kalau tad hari-kirtanat.....?? says
> some smruti texts...jnAna mArga is best for kruta, treta is for yAga,
> yagna, dvApara is for parichArakatva and nAma saMkeertana is best suited
> for the conditioned minds of kali yuga...

This is the Iskcon message very efficiently delivered. But we have to
see Sistachara. We find many Sistas like Sri Bharati Tirtha Svami Sri
Raghaveshwara Bharati Svami and others like them are going in the
Jnana Marga. Jnana Marga is not Nishiddha for Kali Yuga. Even
Taittiriya Upanishad had asked to see the Sistas and follow them if we
have a doubt.  But we cannot find Sistas like them eating Beef. Beef
eating is Nishiddha. This is the Vital Difference.

-Venkatesh