[Advaita-l] Scholarly Article on Why Vedas are Valid

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:51:09 CDT 2011

Dear Shri Lalitaalaalitah,

The words "Narayana param brahma tattvam Narayana parah" and "Einstein is
the best scientist of the last century" are both words. The opponent
argument is that both are words, opinion of people and not necessarily true.
Just as we cannot say that the opinion of a poet living today is not a means
to correct knowledge, the opinion of ancient rishis are not. If there is a
counter to this, I would be happy to hear that.

Best Regards
Rajaram Venkataramani