[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Veda

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 14:07:33 CDT 2011

Shree Rajaram - PraNams

Just as a note - I must submit that your last assertion is not logical. Logic as a means of knowledge applies to loukikam only. apourusheyam aspect of the Vedas is aloukikam. Vedanta is not illogical but logic takes a secondary role and also follows only shaastriiya anumaana not loukika anumaana. You are using loukika dRiShTanta to establish aloukika saadhyam. Anumaana pramANa is only valid within its limits of applicability. Anyway if you are happy about it, so be it, since you believe in it. I rest my case.
Hari Om!
Sadananda