[Advaita-l] Commentary on Dakhshinamurty Stotra in Telugu by Maddulapalli Manikya Sastr

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Sep 7 00:45:13 CDT 2011

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Venkata sriram P wrote:

> Shri Manikya Sastry Garu needs no introduction to the
> telugu scholars of Advaita Siddhanta who was a great
> scholar of vyakarana, vedanta & tarka.

May I ask you if you have any information about another Andhra Pandit
whose works I have come across called Peri Suryanarayana Shastri? (or
Sharma I don't remember precisely.)  He flourished in the 20th century and
may perhaps be alive today.

He wrote a commentary on Khandadevas' Bhattarahasya in Mimamsa and
Bhushanasara  in Vyakarana and possibly other works on shastras.