[Advaita-l] New Members

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:36:38 CDT 2011

Members are welcome to post additional information about their interest in
advaita-vedAnta to the list.

Member Name = Vinod Korrapati

I am working in South Africa.  I wanted to know more about Advaita.
I recently had Shrimad Bhagavatham in Telugu, and drive to hear more
 about atma(the Self) is increasing.

Member Name =     Sri Raghavan (USA)

I am Sri Vidhya Upasaka and have been analyzing the great similarities
of Sri Vidhya with Shankaradvaitham and also Kashmir Shaivism.
I stumbled upon this group and found some great minds and discussions
and hence got interested in joining this group primarily to enhace my
understandingm of the philosophies.

Member Name =  Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy Iyer  (India)
               M.A. Philosophy

intend doing ph.d in advaita philosophy soon in mk university at madurai.
hence, need more exposure in knowing what i dont know and
to share what i do know.

Member Name =  Sony Krishna Swamy (India)

Interest: I have long been interested in knowing and spreading
the knowledge of Advaita. I have started a website on the
same: http://advaita-space.org

It has a few artcles, books, ebooks, discussion forum on the subject.