[Advaita-l] chaturdashi nirNaya- ananta padmanAbha vrataM??

Subramanya Uchangi Hiriyannaiah subramanyauh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:02:32 CDT 2011

Kindly clarify whether just chanting these Mantras is effective or chanting
by understanding the meanings is effective.
I have seen majority people give preference for chanting only. They are not
interested in knowing what they chant!
It is claimed the Mantras are powerful and they have their own effect and it
doesn't go waste

Warm regards

*U H Subramanya
**सुब्रह्मण्यः यु हेच्
ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ ಯು ಹೆಚ್*

*080-23284740, 9341323940, 9986031949
#39, 11th Cross, I Main, Prashanthanagar, Bengaluru 560079.*
*
*
*Visit http://www.satchidanandendra.org for e-Study of Brahma Sutra Shankara
Bhashya.*