[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Sep 13 23:03:43 CDT 2011

I've left it for people who are best at explaining.
I'm not good at that.

praNAms SrimanlalitalAlita prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Prabhuji, kindly pardon me to say this, if you are not able to clarify
your own comments it is not fair to pass the buck on others...Moreover, if
you are not good enough to counter the question, you could have avoided
the 'stamped declarations' & some sarcastic remarks like below :

(a) OK. So, snake is true for you. Great.
(b)Don't take name of revered texts to hide your misunderstanding.
(c) The distinction should be understood between prama and bhrama.
>I prescribe same for you.

My comment :

See here you are prescribing something to Sri Sada prabhuji,
unfortunately, without knowing the prescription yourself :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar