[Advaita-l] knowledge of one's own liberation

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:21:24 CDT 2011

Hare Krishna Dear Shri Subramanian ji, I read your write up in the chain "Knowledge of one's liberation", dated September 15, 2011 and I wish to pay my obeisance for giving enlightenment and also for giving apt example to illustrate your point.  May He preserve such brain to be able to guide us further.   You are one of the few true member of this forum. Hare Krishna

R. VENKATESWARAN

email: r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com