[Advaita-l] Difference between Sankhya and Advaita.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 16:39:01 CDT 2011

It does appear that the Patanjali Yogasutra gives a faint indication about  Kundalini during Kumbhaka. One has to learn this technique from an experienced guru and that could be the reason why Patanjali did not discuss it. Kundalini is mentioned in Veda and there is also a Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad.

SKB