[Advaita-l] naiShkarmya siddhi reference

Subramanya Uchangi Hiriyannaiah subramanyauh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:32:26 CDT 2011

PraNAms Mr V S for a detailed reply para-wise.

The Vedanta Prakriya Pratyabhijna was discussed in this group or
 Vedantin.net group long back and some of the members expressed it as
.'Magnum Opus'. and it is not my opinion.

It was not my contention that the works of Acharyas later than Shankara
shouldn't be read but those works which are against Shankara's line of
thought should not be followed. For Ex as quoted by you, the Bhashya for
Gowdapada Karikas are wrtitten by Shankara only and hence not to be left at
all.

I don't want to drag this by justification and persuasion that I am always
right. One can never win by Tarka.  Hence kindly put a full stop  and thanks
again.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:37 AM, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Subramanya Uchangi Hiriyannaiah <
> subramanyauh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> --
Warm regards

*U H Subramanya
**सुब्रह्मण्यः यु हेच्
ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ ಯು ಹೆಚ್*

*080-23284740, 9341323940, 9986031949
#39, 11th Cross, I Main, Prashanthanagar, Bengaluru 560079.*
*
*
*Visit http://www.satchidanandendra.org for e-Study of Brahma Sutra Shankara
Bhashya.*
*http://www.adhyatmaprakasha.org/ for  on line reading of all books of Sri
Satchidanandendrasaraswati of Holenarasipur.*