[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Apr 5 23:15:20 CDT 2012

Having been away from the list lately I've been neglecting some of my
moderator duties including the new member introductions so without further
ado, here are the people who have joined recently.  My apologies to them
for the delay and I hope they are finding advaita-l interesting.

Avis
----

Am keen in the works of Sripad Sankaracharya!

Andy
----

I belong to The School of Economic Science and we study teachings of Advaita
Vedanta and those of the Shankaracharya

Chandrashekhar
--------------

नमस्ते, अद्वैतवेदान्त-जिज्ञासुः नमस्करोमि धन्यवादः चन्द्रशेखरः

Vijayendra
----------

I live in Germany and I am very much  interested in Vedanta.

Rama Murthy
-----------

I live in Bangalore and interested in Advaita Vedanta. I am glad to join
this list and looking forward for good and enlightening discussions. I have
been reading books related to Advaita Vedanta from some time. But haven't
started studying Sri Shankara Bhagavatpada's Prathana Thraya Bhashyas yet. I
am very much interested in the saadhana than intellectual discussions. I
generally read translations and original works of Sri Sri Sacchidanandendra
Saraswathi Swamiji of Adhyatma Prakasha and I am devotee of the Swamiji. I
am also a devotee of Sri Ramana Maharshi and read his works. Thank you for
setting up this site and the discussion list.

Mangesh Hoskote

Hello all,
My name is Mangesh Hoskote and am a retired engineer. Post-retirement, I
support social service projects in rural India leveraging green technologies
through solar/biomass energy microenterprises run by rural youth groups.

I was introduced to Advaita Vedanta back in my school days in Mysore and now
attend discourses and read commentaries on the Gita and upanishad texts.

I would like to join the list to keep myself engaged on topical discussions.