[Advaita-l] A news item The most unfortunate thing

Venkatesh Murthy वेङ्कटेशः vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:16:03 CDT 2012

Namaste

In India Christians have converted the people of the North East.
Hindus are minority in that area. In Kerala Hindu population has
dropped but Muslims are increasing by not practising birth control.
Christians and Muslims are attracting Hindu girls with Gulf riches. It
is Love Jihad. Very bad.

Mohammad Gaddafi is saying Muslims are making revolution in the
bedrooms having more and more sex and babies. One Muslim in 70s has 14
children and tried to rape his neighbour mentally retarded girl.

Politicians are attracting minority Muslim votes and promising
reservations for Muslims everywhere.

But Hindus are killing girl babies before birth itself. This is why
Hindu spiritual leaders have to come forward.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Satish Arigela
<satisharigela at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you know what the most unfortunate thing about this posting is?
>
> It is Jaldhar, Vidyasankar and others being unable to even smell any foul play and make statements like "That is why sAmpradAya is important"
>
> Think again, even with out any sAmpradAya, there is nothing in the bhagavad gIta which would warrant an interpretation like that of Himmler.
>
>>one can only imagine how different world history would have been if the gItA had been
>>introduced to Europe according to the new American Transcendentalist sampradAya of
>>Emerson and Thoreau, rather than being read through the lens of Hitler's sampradAya.
>

> Hitler's sAmpradAya!? There is none...except in the imagination of some vile Christains and Muslims who wished to club Nazism with Hindusim , Buddism and other Pagan religions for their own purposes.

-Venkatesh