[Advaita-l] Two upcoming events

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Apr 23 22:59:25 CDT 2012

Here is notice of two events which were sent to me which list readers
might like to know about.

In general I am happy to share such news on the list but bear in mind it
has a large, global readership so small local events may only be of
interest to a few.

Maharudram at DC area (USA)
---------------------------

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, Gopal wrote:

> Namaskarams.
>
> With Saradambal's blessings and Acharya's blessings preparation for the
> Maharudram is going with full steam and well.
>
> I am glad to share with you the announcement about the  Maharudram in the
> Sringeri Peetham web site - if you have not already seen it.  Sringeri
> Sharada Peetham web site has announced our Maharudram  in the URL below.
> Please pass the information to your family and friends.
>
> http://www.sringeri.net/2012/04/22/news/maharudra-yaga-in-usa.htm
>
> The yagna website is:  www.maharudram2012.org
>
> Date:  April 27 (PoorvAnga and kumkumarchana), April 28th (Sri Rudra Japam
> )  and April 29th (hOmam and samarpanam)
>
> yAgashAla:  SSVT premises, Lanham, MD
>
> - Ananth's Veda Group, MD and VA

Sri Seetha Rama Samrajya Pattabishekam and Bhagavatha Sangamam Chennai