[Advaita-l] Two upcoming events

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:55:46 CDT 2012

http://www.maharudram2012.org/souvenir.htm

Kindly visit the souvenir  released in connection with the Maharudram event
in honor of Sri Sri Chandrasekhara Bharathi Mahaswaminaha  held in the DC
area last weekend.  The souvenir contains Sri Mukham-s by peetadhipathi-s
and articles that would interest the list membership.  The  list's own Sri
Vidyasankar has contributed along with others like  Drs. Hebbar, Kashyap,
MG Prasad.  A thought provoking neuroscience perspective of saints is
included. The souvenir is also a compendium of some slokas in Devanagari
and English.

The souvenir can be viewed online by clicking on the page ends as you would
turn a printed version..

Again we thank all who helped in this event in different ways and the list
admins who accommodated mails like this.

Sincerely,
Ananth's Veda Group, MD-DC-VA, USA