[Advaita-l] Two upcoming events

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:55:11 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Shivashankar and others,

If you want a personal copy, kindly email me with contact details.  A
limited number of copies are left. We have a ~10 MB .swf file that I can
send to a gmail ID. The pdf itself is a bit huge.   If you have adobe flash
in your computer, then the .swf file could be opened offline giving you
more flexibility how you view the pages.  Please let us know how you would
like to see it.

thanks

-gopal

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM, S L Shivashankar <slshivashankar at gmail.com