[Advaita-l] Best Approximation For Brahman

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Sat Feb 4 02:20:26 CST 2012

Venkateshji,

When time permits, i would explain what is savita as per yAska nirukta, sAyaNa &
durgAchArya.

But would like to know from where this "extra" mantra "brahmaivAsmi" cropped up here
after "asAvAdityO brahma".

///

That is why in Sandhyavandana we have to say Asavadityo Brahma
Brahmaivasmi. The Surya is Brahman. I am Brahman.

//

Moreover, if you chant this which explicitly speaks of advaita, then why there is
confusion in you about the authenticity of advaita siddhanta.

sriram