[Advaita-l] Naam sankirtan

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:04:32 CST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Anand Hudli <anandhudli at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Subrahmanian-ji,
>
> >Of course, as Shri Anand Hudli ji just pointed out a bhakta can have the
> >Jnana upadesha revealed to him not necessarily by an external guru.
>
> Although it was clear in my message that I referred by a link, my
> VedAnta vAkyas become revealed to the upAsaka, who has reached the
> pinnacle of saguNopAsana, in Brahmaloka, not while living here. This
> is as far as I can understand from his commentary, the gUDhArtha
> dIpikA.

Rajaram: In gudartha Dipika, he specifically says that *in this very life
itself for the bhakta *- no need to go to Brahmaloka and wait till the end
of kalpa. I forget the reference. I think it is in one of the middle 6
chapters. In BhR, he very clearly says that a bhakta realizes the svarupa
of the lord directly in the fifth stage itself. So, a bhakta attains jivan
mukti.