[Advaita-l] Naam sankirtan

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:31:55 CST 2012

These are good questions but have to be answered in the reverse order based
on my understanding of Madhusudana. The gopis did not care about Vedanta
but they were nevertheless instructed by Uddhava. Even if a bhakta does not
care, the knowledge of Ishwara will dawn upon him / her without much effort
by Isvarnugraha.

The pinnacle of saghunopasana is realizing "I am He" or relishing "suddha
bhakti rasa", which is the essence of all qualities.

The bhakta has to be an Advaitin to attain Advaita Siddhi. By this I dont
mean subscribing to a particular mutt, which came in to existence at a
point in time. But that paroksha jnana precedes aparoksha. The bhakta has
to realize that sweet Lord of his upasana is his own innermost Self, more
dear than the body or mind. He is free from all limitations and nothing
exists but He.

All bhaktas - including those who maintain difference - can go to the
worlds of Hiranyagarbha if they are not attracted to svarka etc. This is a
physical place where the different forms of God are present in their own
worlds with devotees who consider that form to be the Supreme. These worlds
are above the plane of Virata. And definitely above the plane of bhu,
buvar, svarka etc.Technically, one can retrun from here in to the eartly
plane (e.g. Jaya, Vijay). But the bhakta who by Isvarugraha realizes "I am
He" will not. Most here will realize at the end of kalpa just like 100% of
students from a good college land a good job though technically one can
drop out.

On attaining Isvarunugraha, the bhaktas who have attained advaita siddhi
will realize that this place had no reality at all. It is all, including
the individual self, is the Maya of Isvara non-different from Him. That
Ishwara in His svarupa is transcendental to names and forms or in other
words, I dont see my own form.

Any mistakes in this is all mine.