[Advaita-l] Fw: Madhusudhana Saraswathi and Advaita.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 16:38:32 CST 2012

Dear Moderatorji,

Can anybody  in the group escape by making some wild insinuations like". I am not surprised, there is another gentleman who questioned even his understanding of advaitam in this forum and went unchallenged".

Hope you would ask the person making such claim to substantiate his claim and / or apologige. In fact such person lacking moral courage  falls in the category of the adhams.

Regards,

Sunil KB