[Advaita-l] Shuka and Gaudapada

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 12:36:37 CST 2012

In a shortened guruparampara not all gurus are mentioned. For example one can say that starting from Lord Shiva in the beginning, Adi Sankara in middle and  the   present guru at this end constitute one's guruparampara. That explains the gap between Gaudapada ans Shuka. This is as simple as that

Sunil KB