[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 23:11:59 CST 2012

Sriram PraNAms

I think Shreeman LalitaalaalitaH is correct in pointing out that realization is also at vyavahaara level. In paaramaarthika there is no jnaanis or ajnaanis - it is ekam eva advitiiyam.

I agree that arguing for arguing sake when the opponent is not ready to listen is waste of time. That is why we have vaada and jalpa in the discussions. It is better to leave them till they develpe discriminative intellect to differentiate nitya anitya satyams that they accept.

The ground rules for what is sta and what is asat and what is mithyaa is not accepted by dvaitins and vishiShTaadvaitins while they seem to differentiate the nitya satyavam and anitya satyatvam which advaita call as paarmaarthika and vyaavahaarika.

Again, advaita is not anubhava, since anubhave involves tripuTi - experiencer-experienced and experiencing. Advaita is clear understanding of advaita in spite of apparent dvaita or in spite of all experiential or anubhava of dvaita.

Hari Om!
Sadananda