[Advaita-l] Is the concept of maya essential to explain advaita?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 12:59:14 CST 2012

Namaste,

Yes, at the Jivanmukta level, ie. when one is able to get out the five bodies

and realize the oneness with Brahman,  then and then only the Vyavaharika

and Pratibhashika Satyas have no essential difference, while the Jiva being

within the confines of the bodies does experience both the Vyavaharika and

Pratibhashika realities.

Regards,

Sunil KB