[Advaita-l] Any Vishnu temples run by smarthas?

vadhula at yahoo.com vadhula at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 07:22:18 CST 2012

IMHO,
In general Smartha Braahmanas do not work as temple archakas. I am a Sankethi Braahmana and there are Sankethi Vadhyars but rarely any temple archakas.

What was said in a prior post, Nambudiri Braahmanas are not exactly Smaarthas. Apparently they don't have a sampradaya. Unlike Iyers who are Smaarthas and Iyengars who are Sri Vaishnavas.

Ravi Chandrasekhara

Sent from my iPhone