[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:25:10 CDT 2012

I don't like to be called Prabhuji as I'm no one's master. As you know, I am just learning and sharing.

Please check Jaimini 1.1. 25 onwards. I am Rajaram and transitory but the name is anadi. Someone in future may say that Rajaram lived in 21st century and he will be right in saying so. But if he said Rajaram did not exist before this time, he is wrong because the name is anadi.

Persons got their name because they interpreted the mantras (pravachanath) according to Jaimini.