[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:52:48 CDT 2012

What is the confusion? If it sounds funny, please have a laugh. We allow hasya. If you want some thing funny, here is a story one famous sastrigal told me.

Sita asks Rama in one of the ramayanas, "You are asking about staying back in Ayodhya. Have you ever heard of Rama leaving Sita behind in any Ramayana? What you say is sruti smrti virodha Rama"

If Brahma was revealed entire Vedas, won't he know about Yajnavalkya?