[Advaita-l] : Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:13:05 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Sunil, vomitted out? It is highly inappropriate usage. Anyway, the arguments in favour of entire Vedas bein available for humanity have been stated clearly. They are sabda and dharma are eternal.  The counters have been answered. They are rishis and places are only specific instances of what is already in shruti, apparent evolution of language and life ignore sabda pramana and are based on incorrect anumana at best. Each one of your post was responded to by those of us who boldly stuck to what we believe is the vaidhika view. If you think your position was not understood, please re-state it and re-present your supporting arguments. I will definitely agree if your view is established but I expect the same openness from you.